Monday, February 3, 2014

dermals

i don't really like the way i look. i feel plain, with scrubby short brown hair, too- brown eyes, and bad skin.
but i like myself a little more when i got my first dermal. a dermal is piercing  that can be placed almost any where, but i got mine on the back of my neck. most people don't even see it, it is under my hair, a secret, like wearing cute bras and panties. you just feel better because you feel pretty.
i want to get more, but almost the for the opposite reason of the one in my neck. i hate my arms. they are thin and wiry, and really hairy for a girls arm. i want dermals so you will see those first little sparkly gems on my arms. i will see those first i will love them. i will still have thin hairy arms but i will have picked something to make them better in my eyes.
i picked out the tops i want carefully, i picked a top made of clock gears for my neck, it is pretty with rotational symmetry, and gold and silver. a hidden treasure i can hide. for my arms i want opals, i found a shop that makes tiny tops 5 mm across in opal. three in each arm. and opal gets more rainbows with time, so wearing them every day will make me feel prettier, and they will become pretty too.

Handmade Steampunk Top to Fit 1.6mm / 14 gauge Internal Thread - Microdermal, Labret, Surface Bars etc
my neck dermal from beautificator

No comments:

Post a Comment