Wednesday, February 12, 2014

essy 1

my core is thinking. i think too much sometimes, but i think it has made me a better version of me.
i used to get angry a lot, but now i just think about why things make me mad. small things, like kids who ask to many questions in class, they just make me mad because they are just wasting time. i can step back and see why i react the way i do has made me a happier person. i can let things go. i can make my self happy, i am happy hanging out with my dad because he wants to know more about me and i want to know more about him and we can talk and that is great.
i think this has made me more sympathetic to people. i am more willing to listen to both sides of a story, to form my opinion on, small things like arguments, or big political  things. i listen to both and find the answer that best aligns with me, one or the other or  maybe a mix of both.

it has also made me kind of sad. i see things i do not agree with, and i cannot understand how a person can think like that. and maybe it is just my frame of reference, but if people thought more they would be kinder. but not everyone wants to questions themselves, and that is ok.

not everything has a "bad guy" that is what separates life from fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment