Friday, January 31, 2014

what if i built a cabin

i love small houses. probably because i see myself living alone. but a cabin in the woods seems perfect to me.
i could fill my whole yard with flowers, no grass. or plants i could eat or just let moss take the whole place over. the house i want to be small and warm but efferent. technology is a wonderful thing, i think my cabin would have a workshop, where i can build myself new furniture and art, i would be happiest making things
i want a loft bed, it makes the bed seem warm and small, like the house is holding you. i want the mattress on the floor with tons of pillows and blankets, so i can sleep as strange as i want and still be warm. i want mirrors in the cabin across from all the windows, so i can see outside everywhere. i want a stove and a little fridge, so i can make tons of food if i want to, or not eat at all. i want a massive bathtub. with salts and soap and books to read, that stays heated so i can soak forever. i want paint. i want to paint my cabin any way i choose. what i think looks nice, not for anybody else. i want a sewing machine, so i can make clothes, that i like, made to fit me. i want things that glow around my cabin so i can see the shadows of the trees and so i can go out at night. i want a cabin in the woods to be solar powered or powered by the wind. i want no one to know im there, cut down no trees, just leave the cabin to rot after im gone full of mirrors

No comments:

Post a Comment