Friday, January 24, 2014

clicky clicky clicky

 for comp we had to type for 10 minutes and not use backspace. topic: Lincoln logs. result:


Ok kok kokoko uh I never had linocm logs as a kid. Oops Lincoln logs. Better. Uhhhhhhhhhh I thought the lincolin log ews a little tiki torch otr totum when mrs a was holding it in profile it looks like a ‘A’ in a bloated gont font. Wow I am bad at typing. Im trying not to hit the back space ut I think I have tapped it twice. Also I am bad at spelling a spell cheak is m uy beast freidnf *best friend. Inm im gonna try to type the brown fox jumped over the lazy dog as fast ads I can wacth me here I go

The laxy bron fox jumped over thedog
The lazy brown fox jumped over the dog

Bam got it. Uhhhhh the toys I did have as a kid where mostly beneie babiys beanie babyies babies ugh. I made them little houses out of boxes and suff so the closest to kincolin logs I got eas cardboard and tape ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;uhhh I need to type up my speac h nad my neame myth an oh shi ti used backspace uhhhh I hate black boatd bc it willnot allow copy paste and the wpell check is weird, dude jusr butst out laughing what id his damage OH I just picked out a dermal top I want and I hthink I will get it  little after my bitthday birthday … on woen one hsand hand I want more dermals but on the tognedhfdhdjfhdghlahgahgjarhtu other hand I want a job  dis is

I am a articulate woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment